All contracts will be supervised directly by the Community Manager in close cooperation with the Board. Northern Virginia Management, Inc. will work closely with the Board to develop specific and comprehensive specifications on file for all contracts. Northern Virginia Management, Inc. will aid the Board in the following:
- Writing contract specifications for competitive bidding,
- Assembling competitive bids and information about repairs, improvements, and property maintenance,
- Submitting recommendations to the Board,
- Assisting the Board in evaluating bids and proposals.
- Northern Virginia Management, Inc. strongly recommends that all contracts be competitively bid on a regular basis.
Northern Virginia Management, Inc. will also review existing and new maintenance contracts as required or directed by the Board and inspect work in progress to insure that is it being done efficiently and in accordance with contract specifications. Based on a mutually agreed schedule, Northern Virginia Management, Inc. will periodically inspect the Association’s property and submit monthly reports on these inspections to the Board.